The Annie E. Casey Foundation is devoted to developing a brighter future for millions of children at risk of poor educational, economic, social and health outcomes.
Our work focuses on strengthening families, building stronger communities and increasing access to opportunity.
We advance research and solutions to overcome barriers to success, help communities demonstrate what works and influence decision makers to invest in strategies based on solid evidence.
Our areas of investment are:
- Transforming child welfare systems;
- Reforming the juvenile justice system;
- Tracking child well-being because KIDS COUNT;
- Advancing child health and development with evidence-based practice;
- Connecting low-income families to economic opportunities; and
- Strengthening high-poverty neighborhoods through community change.
By signing up for our newsletter, you'll receive updates on our work to improve the lives of kids in our country.