The Foundation is seeking nominations and applications for the tenth class of its signature Children and Family Fellowship — an intensive executive leadership program, now in its third decade, designed to give more child and family-serving professionals the confidence and competence to lead major system reforms and community change initiatives that get results.
To apply for the program, candidates must first be nominated, or may nominate themselves, by Oct. 2, 2015. Nominees are then invited to complete a full application online, which must be submitted by Oct. 9, 2015. The 16-month Fellowship program will begin in April 2016.
We are looking for individuals who display some or all of the following characteristics:
- a current position in a leadership role, making a measurable difference for children and families;
- experience taking an innovative idea to scale;
- demonstrated ability to transform systems that serve children and families;
- a history of effective collaborations among families, communities and nonprofit and public agencies;
- application of new ideas, tools and approaches that have benefited their work and organizations;
- a contribution to make to a network of peers working on the cutting edge of children and family policy and reform; and
- potential to become significantly more influential in their field.
More information on Fellowship criteria, as well as profiles of Fellows from each class of the program, can be found in the latest Fellowship brochure.
Learn more and complete the nomination process