Nov. 12 Webinar to Highlight New KIDS COUNT Policy Report
On Nov. 12, the Casey Foundation will host a webinar to discuss our new policy report, Creating Opportunity for Families: A Two-Generation Approach. This session will focus on ways the public, nonprofit and private sectors can work together to help equip the 10 million low-income families with young children in the United States with the tools they need to move out of poverty and thrive.
When: Nov. 12, 2014, at 2 p.m.
- Roderick L. Bremby, commissioner, Connecticut Department of Social Services
- Karen Crompton, president and CEO, Voices for Utah Children
- Patrice Cromwell, director of strategic initiatives, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Ron Haskins, senior fellow in economic studies, The Brookings Institution
- Laura Speer, associate director for policy reform and advocacy, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
Register for this event today! The registration password is casey.
If you have any problems registering for this event, contact Arin Gencer here at the Casey Foundation.